VAUDE Mens Manukau Parka
Colour: quarz, Size: S
Colour: quarz, Size: S
Shipping: 3-5 working days, Delivery: 4-7 working days
Choose size and color:
Click & Collect option at checkout
Looks warm, feels warm: is warm! This modern parka gives its all to keep you toasty warm. The interior delights with downy soft faux fur. The Primaloft® Black Insulation fill lends extra warmth. To keep you dry in winter rain, the parka features a waterproof and windproof membrane that is at the same time breathable. Meaning sudden downpours will not bother you at all. The materials used are bluesign® certified and meet the highest standards for environmental, consumer and workforce protection.
- Material: Ceplex Active, 2-layer, 100 % polyester with polyurethane membrane
- Material lining: Faux fur, 78 % polyester, 22 % Polyacryl
- Material part lining: 100 % polyamide
- Material padding: PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, 100 % polyester (recycled), 80 g/m²
- Material cuffs, hem and collar: Rib fabric, 100 % polyester
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Green Shape product
- Vaude Recycled Materials
- PFC-free Eco Finish impregnation
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Adjustable cuffs with inner Lycra cuff
- 2-way front zip with double flap
- Attached, adjustable hood with stringcord
- Slit at center back hem
- 2 2 front zip pockets with decorative flaps
- 1 inner pocket
- Back length: 84 cm
- Weight: 1121 g
Ceplex Active is a high-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. The water column is at least 10,000 mm.
Vaude Eco Finish
Vaude Eco Finish is an environmentally-friendly durable water repellency (DWR) which has been manufactured without any harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
Vaude Recycled Materials
Vaude uses recycled materials (for example from PET bottles) in the manufacture of these products. This saves up to 50 % in energy and CO² emissions as well as fossil raw materials.
With their Green Shape label, Vaude offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.