Black Diamond Cosmo
Shipping: 2-3 working days, Delivery: 3-5 working days
Click & Collect option at checkout
Featuring a sleek design and ample feature set, the 200-lumen Black Diamond Cosmo headlamp is equally at home cooking dinner at the campsite or rappelling off a multi-pitch route after the sun goes down. Standard distance and proximity modes, both dimmable, are complemented by a red night-vision mode—extra handy when waking in the middle of the night—and all modes are accessible via one simple-to-use button. And with a housing built to withstand sprayed water from any angle, the Cosmo is ready to brave nearly any storm you may encounter on your adventure.
- 1 TriplePower LED, 2 DoublePower white LEDs, 1 DoublePower red LEDs emit up to 200 lumens (max setting)
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings; activates without cycling through white mode
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three Black Diamond AAA Batteries(included)/standard alkaline/lithium batteries
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- 3-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Waterproof - IPX 8
- Max Distances: 65 meters (TriplePower)
- Max Burn Time: 45 hours (TriplePower); 130 hours (DoublePower)
- Weight without batteries: 50 g
- Weight with batteries: 86 g
Information for battery disposal
"Regarding the sale of batteries and the delivery of devices containing batteries or rechargeable batteries we are obligated to give the following information: As end consumer you are legally obligated to return used batteries/rechargeable batteries. You can return used batteries that we carry in our line of goods free of charge to our warehouse (Unterwegs Outdoor Shop GmbH, Flutstraße 84a, 26386 Wilhelmshaven), to a municipal collecting point, or to local businesses. The crossed out waste container means that batteries and rechargeable batteries may not be disposed of in your consumer waste. The symbols on the batteries denote the following:
Pb: battery contains lead, Cd: battery contains cadmium, Hg; battery contains mercury.
According to IATA guidelines all batteries are packed separately and secured against short circuit during shipping."